Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Today is the final day of our work with the CE Camp children. It has gone well and, as expected, we have bonded well with the children and it will break our hearts to leave them! Most of them are very quiet, shy and reserved (an Orkney Island trait we are told), but once they get to know you they open up and are incredibly loving! I have found that I cannot upload pictures onto the blog from my IPad, so I will use Daynettes computer to load soe pictures of the CE Camp events and the children, leaders and the Kirk (church). We have been blessed with good weather and have done almost all of the things we wanted to do around the island during good weather (never warmer than upper 50's). We have slept well even though it's only fairly dark for about three hours! More to come and again, if you want to see pic's, visit my Facebook page! Cheerio!

No comments: