Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank You & God Bless You!

I want to say thank you to all who have been praying for me as I have wrestled with my horrible right eye problem. I finally got the implanted glaucoma device "turned on" today in Raleigh. I love my godly MD, Leon Herndon & highly recommend him to any and all who suffer from glaucoma. The procedure today was less than exciting and I had to skip Ash Wednesday night church! Sorry church folks! However, I am now well on the road to recovery and would not be doing as well as I am were it not for the many prayers, cards, calls, food and love from both God, church and nuclear family. I do not know why I am so blessed to be immersed in such love, but I am most grateful for all that I receive, undeservedly, both vertically and horizontally.
God bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Steve

No comments: